The activities of RHENUS TERMINAL BRUSSELS are developed from favorable location in the port of Brussels, in the heart of Europe, and include the complete supply chain.
We build solutions for:
- CFS : stuffing and stripping of containers, and the expedition of those within the Rhenus worldwide network
- BUILDING HUB : Decoupling point near the city centre for the major construction works within teh city, offering storage nearby, quality controls and the just-in-time delivery to sites, aligned with how the construction works progress
- RECYCLING : receiving , collecting and upgrading waste streams from the city. in close collaboration with our sister company REMONDIS
The main assets of the company RTB are :
- Fast access to the major Belgian and European roads.
- Location along the sea-canal joining Brussels to Antwerp and Charleroi.
- Direct connection to the Belgian and European inland waterways, as well as to all the mainports of the North Sea.
- Possibility to receive sea vessels with a capacity up to 4500mt.
- Multi-modality: RTB has direct access to the European waterway , railway and road netwwork.
- RTB is part of the Rhenus Logistics group of companies.