SMET has been present since 1927 in the maritime port of Brussels. We can offer:
SMET has been present since 1927 in the maritime port of Brussels.
We can offer:
- A quay, more than 800 meters long, with railway connections (3 tracks) and the possibility to receive sea vessels with a draft up to 5,80m (4500 Metric Tons).
- Covered storage facilities, or outdoor storage on quay.
- Specialized vehicles and equipment for all handling purposes.
- Multi-modal transport solutions (sea, inland waterways, truck and rail), door-to-door and just-in-time.
- A dynamic experienced team, fully dedicated to the customer.